THE GIZMOBYTE DIFFERENCE - shop with us & save!
- Gizmobyte provides the best overall prices of in-stock computer parts in Lane County. We do this by keeping our overhead low and making selective purchases from our distributors all while maintaining a low mark-up on parts.
- Gizmobyte has the most advanced computer configurator in Oregon! You can configure most any type of computer from an Intel CAD sysem to a AMD Gaming system. Lots of options! Try it out, Custom Computer Configurator at the top of the page.
- Gizmobyte stocks the most diverse selection of computer components and accessories in Lane County. We routinely have customers referred to us from Best Buy / Fred Meyer / Radio Shack / Walmart for parts or services they do not provide.
- Gizmobyte is the only store in Lane County to provide a real-time update of prices and quantities of its inventory on the website; updates immediately! This allows you to see what we have in-stock and check our prices 24 hours a day.
- Gizmobyte allows customers to return most items for a cash refund within 7 days. No restock fee if the part is in shrink-wrap and has never been opened. Other competitors will only give you store credit.
- Gizmobyte provides a 30 day exchange for most parts providing there is no obvious physical damage. As we stock a lot of inventory we often have the replacement part in-stock.
- We routinely provide after sales support at no charge providing it is an issue that can be quickly resolved and the customer is able to be wait while other customer's are being helped. Also, we will help customer with either how to make a warranty return to distributors themselves, or, for a nominal fee we will complete the process to include shipping the item.
The principle of Stratitek, Inc., Patrick Ewing, currently doing business as Gizmobyte, have been serving business / residential clients in the Lane County area since 1994. The business name has changed a few times to reflect a change in our businss model. From 1994 until 2000 the business was called Positronic and was a home based business. In 2000 we opened a retail store under a new business name, PC Parts Xpress, with the goal of selling parts at a discount. We continued to operate Positronic for a short time but eventually merged the two businesses and continued operations under PC Parts Xpress. In May 2006 we again changed names, this time due to a Federal Trademark infringement complaint, to our current DBA name, Gizmobyte. Although the business name has changed a few times, the principle owners have remained the same and will continue to bring Gizmobyte customers an excellent value in both products that we stock and services that we offer.